Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ive been busy...

In between trying to earn a living in the media, and creating some of my own , I've been chained to the desk here at Pulp HQ with the blog in standby mode.

I promise you it will be worth it:

- I'm finishing up RADIO WESTERN ADVENTURES which has been hard because Don has sent me over 50 autographed photos to go through, edit, prep for print and add to the book.  

- Then I have all the work I am doing for FRANKENSTEIN LIVES AGAIN! which includes a multi-page behind-the-scenes article, a TON of photos, and artwork bursting out of my hard drive to get onto the page.

- Then there's the deal I sealed last week for  [REDACTED] to create [REDACTED] for Pulp 2.0....

- Also there's the OTHER deal I sealed last week for  [REDACTED] to create [REDACTED] for Pulp 2.0....

- Oh and finally,  there's the deal I sealed the week before for  [REDACTED] to create [REDACTED] for Pulp 2.0....


Yes, I know it's all sorts of cryptic and Top Secret and all that - and OH HOW I WISH I COULD JUST TELL YOU WHAT IT IS WE'RE DOING AND WHO'S DOING IT...

But I can't.  Not yet. All I can say is we're using all of the buffalo.  Get ready to fire up your [REDACTED] devices.
I think you're going to be delighted.

So I have to get back to work, earn the rent and all that.

I'll follow up later in the week with a list of blogs I've recently added to my Google Reader  which I think you should be reading as well.  I know I get a lot out of them.

No comments: