Sunday, May 15, 2005

Spring Cleaning

You'll notice in the sidebar area I've rearranged a few things, put them in their "proper" categories and such. I've also added a few new sites to the roster:

Query Letters I Love: a development executive's blog about the "stuff" she wades through to find produceable material.

Hot As Love: My friend James Felix McKenney's site reviewing exploitation movies.

Scripts Wanted: a nifty little site that contacted me. No explanation required.

Retromedia Forum: Fred Olen Ray's message Board. Sign up and listen to us D2DVD "workhorses" rant about our flicks.


But if anyone can tell me how to get rid of those silly dotted lines on the bottom, then it would be much appreciated.

You'll also notice the sitemeter, which will tell me how many of you visit me and what holds your interest. Useful information for the future of this blog.

I'll finish up the Blade: Trinity review tonight / tomorrow, but expect light blogging from me as I am moving in two weeks from Pulp Central here near the Silverlake reservoir to a new undisclosed secret HQ.

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Scott said...

First off, love the site.

When you are editing you blog, open the template and look for the site meter. Below that you should see /ul repeated 5 times. Just delete them.

-S

Cunningham said...

Thanks!

I am a third grader reader on the computer language literacy scale...

Cunningham said...

Just tried it - nothing there to delete under the sitemeter. Thinking it's something else pulled from another area of the template and is somehow squashed into the sidebar...

Cunningham said...

Thanks everyone for the input... I'll work on this soon, but for right now I'm working on packing boxes and getting ready to move.