Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So There I was...

In the middle of a conference call, pitching like a good little pulpster, when all of a sudden...

BEES.

Everywhere outside my office window. Zooming this way and that through the bamboo. Just like our "formidable adversaries in the black pajamas".

Blackening the sky [I kid you not]. My jaw dropped to my desk. The kind of swarm that makes you want to check all of your windows and doors - just to make sure.

Then I thought about it and said, "Thank you" for the fact I had a home to live in, friends who care, my health and a ton of other things that are far more precious than my having to deal with some insects and check some windows.

'Cause a lot of folks right now don't have windows to close...

2 comments:

CD said...

Bill --

great point. Looks like Hurricane Katrina will go down as the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history.

And if you're fortunate enough to have some extra cash laying around, send it to the Red Cross. You can find a link on the Yahoo!
home page where you can make a donation online.

CD

Omar Cruz said...

This page is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? Look... Head Shop, Herbal Grinders
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/