Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Inner Theme Song

My good buddy up in Vancouver, Jeff O'Brien (he of Magnificent Iguana infamy) reminded me today that I have had the Jonny Quest theme up on my audio clip for quite awhile. Well, change is a good thing and I want to give you folks an idea of the kind of music to which I've been listening.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you "Tank!" by Yoko Kanno. It is better known as the opening theme to the Cowboy Bebop TV show, but around these parts it's what I have been inspired by as I've been rewriting The Skull.

Just head over to my profile, click it and find the audio clip. Sit back, close your eyes, and imagine an opening credits sequence similar to the Teen Titans (or Batman Beyond), but featuring our skull-faced horror and this theme music. Now click and...

Enjoy!

No comments: