Monday, January 23, 2006

I am a Gentleman!


After a long day of email and phone pitching and making a nuisance of myself, it was so wonderful to go out to the mailbox and actually receive something that wasn't a bill.

In this case it was my copy of Tales of the Shadowmen: Gentlemen of the Night. This is the second volume in the series and what a wonderful piece of literature it is too! I poured over the volume and flipped the pages to find my little contribution there in black & white. You could have told me I was just diagnosed with testicular cancer and I wouldn't have heard you...


I know you want to rush right over to Amazon and pick up your very own copy...

Go ahead and pick up Volume I while you're at it.

2 comments:

Curt Purcell said...

Congratulations Bill! Next time I'm out I'll look for it.

Kelly J. Crawford said...

Congrats, Bill!

KJC