Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

So this weekend was my first anniversary. One year ago Saturday, I became wedded to this blog.

Wow! This is cool. I've been married for a year and the Honeymoon isn't over. I have someone who listens to me and when needed, "schools me proper" (that sounded dirty didn't it?). Like many people I didn't know what the hell I was doing when I married my blog, but now I can't think of life without it.

(Okay, this metaphor has gone too far. I sound...sad.)

To celebrate take a look at the archives. This week I'll be pointing you toward some of the more (in)famous discussions we've had about breaking into the business through independent film.

I'll cap the week off with something cool on Friday. Maybe a couple of things.

To all of you who are new to the world of the "mad, pulp bastard", welcome. To those who have been here since the beginning, thank you. I hope I've helped...

I know you've helped me.

3 comments:

JD said...

Congrats on the anniversary. I dig your blog, and it's taught me a thing, or ten, as well.

James Moran said...

Well done sir - and yes, it all helps. Your recent posts on pitching for a rewrite, for instance, helped give me the extra ammo to land a recent gig. My hat is off to you.

Curt Purcell said...

Hey, congrats Bill! Keep it up!