Sunday, April 16, 2006

An Open Letter to Tony Jordan, Simon Crawford Collins, Jane Featherstone and Anyone at the BBC Who's Reading...

Dear Hustlers,

I just wanted to express my profound love for your series Hustle and its cast and crew. Every season for six weeks, I have been amazed, amused and throughly entertained. Kudos to you! (pun intended)

My only regret is that 6 is too few episodes for a Hustle fanatic such as myself. Just when I am in the throes of ecstasy knowing that, "the con is on", it's over with, and I feel left holding the bag. Much like Eddie does when he balances his cash register every night, I wager.

If it is within your power to do so, I wish that you would up the series quota to at least 10 episodes per season - small enough to maintain the quality, large enough to add an overall series arc. You have done something similar with your Spooks and Life on Mars shows (both of which I am also a fan of, by the way) to great success.

Until next season,

Bill

Ps. Can I have Jaime Murray's phone number?

No comments: