Thursday, December 14, 2006

Check Your Ego at the Blog

Okay, so in my previous post I told you I was hungover from drinking "Flaming Cockroaches" at the Firebrain Holiday Party.

Little did I know there was video evidence of your mad pulp bastard in action. (And for those of you who haven't figured it out, I'm your 'bald new voice in pulp screenwriting'). The commentary you hear yelling "no contest" is my co-conspirator Giulio Costanzo.

He will pay.



Kid Sis - I will see you tonight at your party...

(hehehehehehehehehehehehehe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No contest - BC is almost completely bald.

Thanks for the pointers and wisdom, all through the archives.

Remember that Machete Man trailer? I read on a blog a few days ago that the footage was, uh ... "stolen". Did I miss the point?

Cunningham said...

Huh???????