Thursday, June 28, 2007

Off the Grid


Going dark for the next couple of days for covert ops including:

- laptop is in intensive care unit. Your prayers are appreciated. Computer access is only from the safehouse so my email response time is extremely slow.

- moving offices to new location. I am setting up a new pulp headquarters so I can do both the film and the marketing work under one roof. Been saving the $$$ to set the office up and in a few months I will be working on the corporate stuff.

- writing my story for Astonishing (Astounding? Amazing? Alzheimer's?) Adventures. Been deconstructing the whole character and story with a hammer and found new strata of cool underneath it all. Found out my hero is not so much a Skull as he is an enigma...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's "Astonishing Adventures Magazine," and thanks for the mini-plug. Waiting anxiously to see your story.
Tim Gallagher, Editor
(minion of JDC)

Cunningham said...

See? My brain IS functioning properly (or is that pulp-erly?)...despite rumors to the contrary.

But I am NOT cancelling the nurse/chirpractor/massage therapist with the hot oil no-siree...

DecoderRing said...

What about a Skull wrapped in enigma wrapped in a cloak? Now that's a Spicy Meatball!