Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Big Post Tomorrow

I just got back from the Strike TV seminar over at the WGA Theater in Beverly Hills.

I have notes, observations, rants and video. Including the ASK A NINJA guy (I suck at names). I have video to edit and upload and sharp-witted editorial to write (possibly a first for this blog).

I also have Fun Joel ... which isn't nearly as gay as it sounds.

(Gregg - this is the stuff that is preventing me from finishing up The Knightmare script. Honest.
Well that and the women...
And the scotch.
But no more than usual. Honest.)

3 comments:

Fun Joel said...

Got my post up, though I don't offer any "sharp-witted editorial" content!

Good to see you, brother.

DecoderRing said...

Where did I get this "cruel taskmaster" reputation?

Don't get me wrong, I like it, I'm just wondering if they also have it in black...

Cunningham said...

Well it's just that you're so quiet when I blow a soft deadline that I feel guilty (which I should).

Joel - it was good to see you too. I think I have the numbers figured out that we were going over.

We forgot to factor the IRS into the equation...