Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spreading the Pulp...

Getting used to the Facebook stuff and finding out about all the applications. I'm using Facebook to stay in touch will sorts of folks in the pulp, comics, movie and TV worlds and filtering all that into the web.

I am now cross-posting blog posts to my Facebook profile and will be trying a few more things here and there. I will also be updating my Linked In profile for business connections...

All of this with the idea that you get more (mad) pulp (bastard) where and when you want it.

Meanwhile, I am finishing what I consider to be my first draft for The Knightmare Radio Adventure. Then I get to rewrite and structure what I am calling my "top secret pulp project X." More on that as I marshal my forces and go forth with the battle plan.

No comments: