Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stephen Chow to Direct and Star...


as Kato in THE GREEN HORNET!

I'm excited to be taking on The Green Hornet -- obviously, I've been a huge fan of the show since I was a kid. The idea of stepping into Bruce Lee's shoes as Kato is both humbling and thrilling, and to get the chance to direct the project as my American movie debut is simply a dream come true. I'm grateful to my friends at Sony, who have shown so much faith in me for so many years. I'm looking forward to working with Seth, Evan, Neal, and the team at Sony, and I'm eager to get started."

Does that mean we can expect more of this?



And this?



It might work when combined with this:





Lots to think about....

Edit to add: Because this is the internet age, I wanted to share this with you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy to hear Chow is taking the lead on this and I feel better about the prospect.

I LOVE the GH vid you have hear. How freakin cool.

JDC

DecoderRing said...

As much as I am glad that Kevin Smith is off the GH project, I can't tell you how much I didn't want this to be a comedy remake. Very, very sad.