Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I've Got a Secret...

That I just have to share with you.

If you go here, you can download (for free, natch) Film Festival Secrets by Christopher Holland. This is a PDF text version of his print book which will be coming out later next year.

You must sign up to get the book, but it's worth it as Christopher will be sending out newsletters, etc... via email (same way Bill Martell does).

While I am not a super big fan of film festivals in general, they are a way to market your movie and I would be remiss to not let you know about this resource.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

I've read the first part of this book - and I'll second - its a great, straightforward resource.

Big fan of this site!

Cunningham said...

Thanks, Alexa.

I'll be posting about some more cool free stuff soon, so stay tuned!