Monday, June 08, 2009

If It's SF, Online and Free...

Then you can find it here at the FREE SF READER. This blogger, who I quote below gives us the background to his project :

BACKGROUND : I started doing this to play with a blog, and it grew out of doing Super Reader after finding a increasing number of interesting stuffed related to Super Reader, and, of course, SF online. So, I thought, why not do the rest, as well. So, I set out on a quest to try and remember everything genre related I had read, which turns out to be a bit harder than I thought, and rate them as a guide for me, and for picking stuff for other people that ask. I will remember stuff occasionally, and add it. I figured this would likely take a couple of years.

Everything new I read that is Free gets listed here, as well. When I discover a Free version of something on Not Free SF Reader, I will move it to here, as there is no shortage of posts on Not Free SF Reader.

This is a good project, I just wish it had been part of Wikipedia. Some of the links the blogger uses is to material you have to pay for, but is probably available for free somewhere... ahem.

The point is -- this is a good start. Now all we need is your free novel up there...

EDIT TO ADD: TO CLEAR UP ANY MISCONCEPTIONS - I DID NOT CREATE THE FREE SF READER, BUT I CAN SEE HOW SOMEONE MAY THINK THAT DO MY POOR EDITING OF THIS POST. I WILL OF COURSE CORRECT THAT OVERSIGHT.

1 comment:

Swinefever said...

Amazing, you're a legend.