Saturday, January 09, 2010

The Store is Open!


My Amazon store is now open. Please feel free to stop by and browse at what I have set up thus far.

I haven't even begun an audio section yet.

Notably there will soon be a "Pulp Equipment" section dedicated to all sorts of software, hardware, tools and manuals for the self-respecting pulpster to acquire and master to make all sorts of mind-blowing media. Think of it as the store with various 'tool kits' you'll need to embark on your journey as a pulp writer, artist, filmmaker and entrepreneur.

As always, I'd like to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the store and make it more user-friendly...

2 comments:

DecoderRing said...

Nice work on the store man. I'm glad you did all the work sifting through Amazon for the sweet, pulpy goodness so the rest of us don't have to!

Cunningham said...

Thanks, Gregg.

There is more to come to be sure. I have integrated some Amazon functions into my posts so now you can read a review from me then go directly to buy it if you choose to do so...

I know this all sounds kind of cheesy and all but setting up the store is part of the learning curve for being a publisher.