Monday, March 08, 2010

I've Been Interviewed by FORCES OF GEEK!

To get a better understanding of what makes up your friendly neighborhood Mad Pulp Bastard then go to where the brave Stefan Blitz holds sway over the Forces of Geek. 

Among my pithy comments you'll find: 

What is it about Pulp 2.0 Press and your approach to pulp that's different than other companies?

P2P was started when I was looking around on the web to see if I could find several paperback series to read. I had heard about them and their creators and thought they were cool enough to take a chance on. What I found was that most of those books were out of print and only available in high-priced rare bookshops. I would have had to pay around $50 each for the books I wanted to read.

So out of that experience I came up with the idea of re-publishing these books for new audiences and for those of us long enough in the tooth to remember them when they were first published. With Createspace all we had to do was set up the books with new covers and interior designs and they would handle the rest.

No comments: