Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bastard About Town

Just an FYI post that I'll be out and about for the rest of the week. Here's where you can come by and say 'hello.'

- Tonight I'll be attending the POPATOPOLIS screening at Hollywood's Egyptian Theater. Screening at 7:30, after party at the Pig n' Whistle. Apparently, Director Jim Wynorski is bringing some guests...

Since no one picked up the challenge to win free tickets, I've invited the director of the Boobs & Blood Film Festival to join me to see if he can snag a couple of Jim movies for the festival.

But that's not the only place you can see me this weekend.

I'll be a panelist on 2 back-to-back panels at the Pasadena Rockin' Comic Con on Saturday (May 29th)

INDIE HORROR ON A BUDGET (moderated by pal Don Glut) at 1-2pm

SYFY MOCKBUSTERS (moderated by Eric Forsberg, director of such epics as SNAKES ON A TRAIN) at 2:30 - 3:30 pm.

After that I'll hit the tables to say 'hi' to folks. I will also be there on Sunday wandering around studying the market, and shaking hands. 

I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Deka Black said...

Boobs and Blood is a name what sounds very, very special.

Cunningham said...

I know you're teasing, but they will be screening a ton of movies that have never been screened before outside japan, as well as some cult classics.

Check out the website, and I think you'll be surprised.