Monday, August 22, 2005

The Unusual Suspects


Well, as promised here is a picture of those who did the LA thing and had poolside drinks and gab this past Sunday at Fun Joel's Screenwriter / Blogger Gathering.

From Left to right are:

Myself, Warren from The Screenwriting Life, Fun Joel - who lives up to his name, Erik from Realm of the American Knight, The bubbly Miss Emily B. Langton, Illustrator Ingrid Sundberg and Neal Kramer from Citizen of the Month there in the background.

Not pictured: Gary Watson from Screenwriter's Podcast and my producer partner Roy Bodner who shot the crime scene photo.

We talked, we drank, we watched the hot woman on the other end of the pool sunning herself. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

Grubber said...

Looks like a fun afternoon. Well done to Joel for organising it. Would like to have gone, but a bit for for me to travel. ;-)
cheers
Dave.

Shawna said...

Dang, I don't see any monkeys in this picture...And there is no nakedness. I guess I'd better make it to the next Shindig!

Thanks for posting the pic Bill!

Cunningham said...

Shawna, don't say they aren't any monkeys in this picture - you haven't seen me with my shirt off yet...

(subtle as a jackhammer am I)

Erik M. said...

If I recall most of the monkeys were stationed just to the left of this photo.