Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Writing A Movie...

And while the checks and agreements haven't been signed, I feel pretty safe in saying that I'm going to be writing a movie. A pulp movie.**

But guess what?

I'm not going to be talking about it here on the blog. I'm only going to be talking about it via the Pulp Legion Electrogram. (See sidebar to the right).

So if you want to go behind the scenes of the making of a pulp movie - from screenplay to finished product and beyond - then you need to sign up.

The pictures are some of the influences I'm incorporating into the story. Not necessarily those exact influences - but their spirit (no pun intended).

** Pulp Movie (noun) - an adrenaline-packed, colorful 90 minute genre story told through multiple media, but mainly "film."

No comments: