Friday, February 27, 2009

It's My Blog and I'll Pulp If I Want to...

Yes, thank you all for your kind Birthday wishes to me. I thought I would throw out my will list and other randomness for this year:

- I will get my waistline down 12 inches from my age.
- I will get more people to understand this.
- One year ago today I was in the screening room watching the Leverage pilot. Time flies!
- I will get more people to read these.

2009 is going to be a good one:

- a radioplay is coming out from Decoder Ring Theater featuring something by yours truly.
- I've made some major in-roads to setting up NPM
- I have a movie going into production (once I get the script written)
- and there's a lot of stuff going on that I can't talk about yet, but that will change how we look at pulp and comic media. Just sayin...
- oh and I'm launching the newsletter. (see sidebar to subscribe)

3 comments:

Phantom of Pulp said...

I wish you luck with these projects, Bill.

What genre is the script/film you're working on?

Were you involved with the production of 'Leverage'? I watched the first few eps and liked it.

Cunningham said...

No Phantom, I was simply a guest of the producer John Rogers.

I have since become friends with several members of their writers room.

Anonymous said...

A片,色情A片,免費A片,成人影片,色情影片