Friday, August 21, 2009

Vampires, Lesbians, Heavy Traffic to Pulp 2.0


Because it's Friday and I could use a traffic boost to the Pulp 2.0 headquarters here I thought I would follow Final Girl Stacie Ponder and post some wonderful Vampire Lesbian Horror movie artwork.

Yay!

At this point, I think that the only thing that would get more traffic would be to announce that Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are going to star in a lesbian Vampire movie - naked.

There. My filthy work is done.

2 comments:

Andrew Bellware said...

That's probably a good idea. You could might get Paris. The trick would be to be able to pay well enough and to make her comfortable in thinking that she would look really awesome in the movie.

Cunningham said...

That won't be a problem... she always thinks everything she does brings the awesome.