Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's a Sweatbox


It got up to 111 degrees here in sunny Southern California. Usually it doesn't get past 80.
(I have lost a pound just typing that)
I am trying to finish a bunch of projects with my weekends so I can devote time to some new stuff that's coming up as well as push the producing thing forward - a rewrite, more notes for Gore-met, a short story, some artwork, and wrapping up a few things for a client.

I have to take several meetings next week so it may be light blogging. Probably not as I am an addict.

I've been getting a lot of questions and solicitations for advice so I'm thinking of making one post a week to be the question and answer post. Would this be something everyone would participate in? Answers would be in the comments section and would run for 24 hrs from the time it's posted. Questions not on time, would be deleted and the poster would have to repost the following week.

The questions would have to pertain to screenwriting, filmmaking, marketing and the DVD market. Maybe some particular questions about my work. I reserve the right to not answer a question and delete it as necessary.

All right, that's enough. I'm plenty roasted.

EDIT: 930 PM - now we have storms of cool air and moisture coming in -- aaah!

1 comment:

Scott the Reader said...

119 degrees here in Woodland Hills yesterday. Yuck.