Monday, March 05, 2007

No, I am not dead yet, but...

I am wrapping a few things up here in the South and will be on a plane all day tomorrow. So, thankyouverymuch Mr. Denis McGrath for this post here.

When I am back in LA , I'm going to post a link filled pulp extravaganza about all sorts of things that have happened recently which we should be discussing - things like the downloading business, Television, DVD Premiere movies from DC, Canada, America and the rest of the world.

So be sure and tune in -- same time, same channel.

In the meantime, if there is anything I missed while I was away that you just have to ask or discuss, feel free to place it in the comments section. This offer does not apply to my fraternity brethren who know too much about me and would tarnish this mad pulp bastard's sterling reputation.

No comments: