Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Afternoon Roundup

Kiss on the cheek goes to Liz Fies for posting this.

I am still winning this online Hockey pool, though for the life of me I don't know how. I think I've pissed off the "hockey experts" who won't even respond to my playful bastardly jibber jabber.

Had a nice "conversation" with Henshaw the other day who reminds me - with actions and not words - that I have backup should I need to get into a knife fight. Thanks.

Been thinking of the similarities between the feature film and the short story. That's all a feature film is - a short story where you're dropped right into the action. Television is the novel - or series of novels - with many chapters and twists. This is all leading into thoughts regarding the internet, short stories, short films, DVD and comics --the full blender of media set on puree' within my grey matter.

I saw the first episode of Sanctuary on You Tube, and while I'm not sure that it's entirely my shot of whiskey, I do applaud the effort and innovation.

1 comment:

wcdixon said...

Whaaaa? You and Jim looking for a rumble?