Monday, December 17, 2007

I. AM. SICK.

Just coughed up a lung full of oysters.

Send me drugs and masseuses (note the plural 'cause that's how we roll when it comes to massage) ...

A pulp mag or twenty wouldn't hurt either. Just realized that I have read a full year's worth of The Shadow magazine, 24 stories, in the twelve volumes I have on my shelf. That is so cool. Here's to Anthony Tollin completing the entire run...

Won't be much happening around these parts, though later this week I will have an announcement to follow the one I made on the Geekerati Podcast awhile back. It's in the "extras" section of the podcast.

later,

[cough cough, yaack]

2 comments:

Gregory Conley said...

You may be sick, but are you a S.I.C.K?

10 points to anyone who gets the reference.

Feel better.

Cunningham said...

Serial
Insane
Clown
Killer