Monday, May 12, 2008

The Mad Pulp Update

Posting will be light for the next week or so as I get ahead on some projects (who am I kidding? I mean catch up...) and write my ass off. I also have some events that require my pulpy presence.

Just to update everyone:

The Knightmare will now be a two-part radio podcast. That means reconfiguring the second part a bit which I am doing now...

Working on Top Secret Pulp Project which is currently at page 50 and climbing rapidly...

Working on a story for these guys...

Which will be a sequel to the story I wrote here...

and several other things that I can't even hint at yet...

In the meantime you can speculate in the comments on what I'm cooking up and tell me what you'd like to see from Pulp 2.0. It can be anything pulp/movie/comic related.

No comments: