Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Coffee Talk with the Bastard


Finished 4 pages of webcomic yesterday and it was one of the most gut-wrenching experiences as I had to keep my editor hat on as I was doing it, figuring out some panels and angles that play into the storytelling.

I will finish up tomorrow and then set it aside for a day or two so I can relax and read it with no preconceived notions - ha!

---------------------------

I now have to work on some contractual stuff with an artist I am working with for that other thing I can't really talk about yet. Contracts are terrible to go over and work out.

(I'm sorry I'm such a damn tease)

----------------------------

Already started organizing my calendar for the new year. I am going to be busy. Very busy.

----------------------------

Saw this movie this morning while in bed. Would have liked to have had my own pulp hottie to share that with, but it was not to be...

----------------------------

As I understand it, things are going along swimmingly up North regarding The Knightmare.

(who of course, is the subject of my upcoming webcomic)

No comments: