Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Those Are My Words, But That's Not My Voice...


The observant amongst you have no doubt noticed the wonderful little widget I have installed on my blog - Odiogo.

Odiogo takes the written word and translates it into speech that you can hear either on my blog itself, or via downloading this blog from Itunes. I got the idea after seeing it used over at Kung Fu Monkey, and it's one of those widgets that's fun to play with...

For those of you curious as to how my whiskey-soaked voice really sounds, I would suggest that you head over to Geekerati tonight at 7 pm...

OR -

You could join us this Friday night at Boardner's at 7pm for a pulp meet-and-greet. Friends of the mad pulp bastard who will be attending include James Felix McKenney of AUTOMATONS fame and BLOOD TIES producer Peter Mohan.

So here's your best opportunities in the near future to hear me rant and rave. I am working hard on a script treatment and a dozen or so other things that I feel need doing.

No comments: