Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hey Brother! Can You Spare Some Pulp?


Hi Gang --

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later, right? I have gone and monetized the blog with a DONATE NOW button from our friends at PayPal. I've held off for four years, but the time had come. I love writing this blog. It is part of me, and I hope part of you too... that nasty icky part that gets caught deep in your nethers, but a part nonetheless.

So, if you like what you see here on Pulp 2.0 and you want to see more of it - then please donate! Every little bit helps.
(Sign up for the Pulp Legion Electrogram - it will make any donation you make well worth it. You will be in on the ground floor of several pulp somethings that are really cool, you'll learn all the behind-the-scenes drama and intrigue that goes into making a Pulp Movie, and I pack every issue with enough linkage that will have you downloading and reading for weeks. Hint: This next issue will be "cine-magical" to say the least.)

Oh, and to those Legionaires in the know - That big "thing" I told you I was working on? Yes, it will be that big and I'm going to break it up into "3 big things" in order to do it justice.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about - Subscribe! The subscription widget is over in the sidebar. If you're reading this via Google Reader - click the link and go over and sign up.

You'll be glad you did.

No comments: