Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Cleanin' Comin at Ya!


Yes, Indeed - after the upcoming Tax-pocalypse on Tuesday, I'll begin the process of spring cleaning here at Pulp 2.0. I have already drafted the services of ahem, a maid...

Spring cleaning means I'll need your help in figuring out the best features on this blog and what you want to see more of...

[Of course, if you haven't subscribed to the Pulp Legion Electrogram! --my own little homespun "fanzine" filled with pulpy media goodness -- then you're already missing out on some really good stuff you won't see anywhere else. ]

One aspect to this blog that I am slowly changing is the branding and merchandising... I will leave that little bit of bait to lay in the water a bit longer, but get your checkbooks and Paypal accounts warmed up.

So take a moment and comment on what you'd like to see more of, what you want to see less of, and where we could take this blog thingee. You're only helping yourself.

[And thanks to everyone who commented on the new AMC channel, BMC. I am loading that little bullet into the gun]

I'm holding two press announcements for next week and one for the end of the month as I get a few more things in place... running a multimedia empire from your kitchen table is difficult.

But worth it.

No comments: