Saturday, April 03, 2010

Saturday's Workload

In between the usual workload of answering email, filing, staying out of the maid's way and planning my schedule for next week,  I've also been doing my homework and testing how and the best way to convert InDesign files from one format to another so you can have BROTHER BLOOD in print or on your mobile phone or Kindle. That plus the building of some sort of internal records keeping system and work flow schedule  and I'm sort of pooped.  Brain-fried with no added bacon.

So when that happens I call a halt and let my brain play for awhile in a task entirely unrelated to what I've been doing - in this case, I jumped into Photoshop and threw together a rough idea.  Kind of fun doing this with AVATAR playing in the background screen on my computer.  It cleared out the cobwebs and allowed me to relax my brain enough so that tomorrow I can actually get some - ya know - real writing done.

It may be a form of procrastination, but at least it's creative and productive.  At this age, I need to try and keep the tools as sharp as I possibly can...

1 comment:

Paul Bishop said...

YA, BABY! THIS IS COOL. I WANT TO READ IT RIGHT NOW.